Celebration for Smiles
Thank you to everyone who joined the celebration!
More than 200 people came together on November 2, 2019 for the Global Smile Foundation Gala Dinner at Lombardo’s in Randolph, MA to honor the amazing volunteers and supporters that make healthy smiles possible for so many underserved children born with cleft in the developing world. Guests enjoyed a multicultural market run by the Foundation’s Junior Ambassadors, a silent auction, dinner, and dancing to live band, Silver Arrow.
Thank you to everyone who was a part of this festive evening, especially our event sponsors:
- Creating Smiles Sponsors: The Amdur Family Fund, Harris Plastic Surgery
- Super Smile Sponsor: Gulf Oil, Inc.
- Huge Smile Sponsors: Chris & Dorothy Hughes, Eric Kaufman
- Bright Smile Sponsors: Paul Cody, Frankie’s Fund
- Smile Sponsors: AL Prime Energy, Inc., Clay Subaru, Five Corner’s Mini Mart, Rotary Club of Westwood
Raymond Ciccolo, Founder & President of Village Automotive Group, was honored as the recipient of the 2019 Priceless Smiles Award in recognition of his 32 years of extraordinary support for patients born with clefts in the developing world. He is pictured above with Maria del Carmen Oneto, the Vice President of Fundación Global Smile-Ecuador and Usama Hamdan, MD, FICS, Co-Founder & President of Global Smile Foundation.