We believe all communities deserve first-rate care by highly qualified healthcare professionals regardless of socioeconomic, racial, or religious backgrounds.
Our goal is to provide comprehensive and multidisciplinary cleft care at all our sites, rather than fragmented care. Our comprehensive approach includes:
- Pre-surgical dental orthopedics and other dental services
- Feeding and nutrition counseling
- Speech therapy
- Psychosocial support
- Surgical services
We strive for empowerment and sustainability in local communities through annual multidisciplinary outreach programs. Our efforts include:
- Extensive and integrated educational programs
- Hands-on training
- Educational conferences and lectures
- Development of local cleft teams at each site
- Guidance and support of local partners to ensure advanced cleft care for local populace
- Nutritional and preventative programs such as prenatal folic acid supplementation, cessation of smoking, etc.
In addition, GSF partners with well-respected onsite nonprofit organizations, local authorities, and cleft surgeons to deliver essential care for patients who need it most.
Copyright © 2017 Global Smile Foundation, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.