The patients we see on our medical missions come for the surgery that will repair their craniofacial deformities. At GSF, we know they need – and deserve – much, much more.
Empowerment and Sustainability
GSF ‘s care for cleft patients and families lasts long after the missions are complete.
The life-sustaining work we do is only possible with the generous help of our partners around the world.
Millions of dollars in time and service are donated by our all-volunteer medical teams. Corporations and foundations donate medicines, equipment, and financial resources. Ongoing gifts from committed family and friends are heavily relied upon. Still, each mission costs from $45,000 to $80,000 in excess of this support.
Please consider joining the Global Smile Foundation Family and changing countless lives throughout the developing world.
- India February 8-19, 2017
- Guayaquil, Ecuador March 3-12, 2017
- Beirut, Lebanon April 26 – May 7, 2017
- Trujillo, Peru May 26 – June 4, 2017
- Guayaquil, Ecuador September 15-24, 2017
- Sao Paolo, Brazil October 6-14, 2017
- Beirut, Lebanon October 30 – Nov 7, 2017
- San Salvador, El Salvador January 12-21, 2018