cleft care to all of our patients
The patients we see on our medical missions come for the surgery that will repair their craniofacial deformities. At GSF, we know they need—and deserve—much, much more.
Empowerment and Sustainability
GSF‘s care for cleft patients and families lasts long after the missions are complete.
- San Salvador, El Salvador January 10-19, 2020
- Guayaquil, Ecuador March 3-15, 2020
- Beirut, Lebanon April 8-19, 2020
- Trujillo, Peru May 22-31, 2020
- Guayaquil, Ecuador July 10-19, 2020
- Guayaquil, Ecuador September 11-20, 2020
Visit our Missions page for more information.
Click here for an update from Dr. Usama Hamdan about how Global Smile Foundation is responding to the current global health crisis around COVID-19.
Please note that we have decided to cancel the mission to Beirut in April 2020 due to several factors, including sudden flight restrictions and flight cancellations, airport closures, and the possible risk of infection during travel.
We appreciate the support of our sponsors:
Copyright © 2017 Global Smile Foundation, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.