Donate by Text
To donate via text, you can send the message “give” to +1 781-217-3186 and follow the prompts you receive.
Donate by Check
You can donate by check. Simply make the check made out to Global Smile Foundation and mail to: to 101 Access Road, Suite 205, Norwood, MA 02062
Many companies have Matching Gift programs that maximize the power of their employee charitable giving. Most companies match an employee’s gift dollar for dollar, but some double or even triple their contributions. Check with your employer to see if a program is offered.
If you would like to make a donation of stocks or securities, or are interested in how to make a legacy gift, please contact our Director of Development at email@example.com.
Corporate partnerships enable us to do what we do – better, farther, more in-depth. In return, we offer worldwide exposure for an organization’s involvement.
- In-kind donations of supplies, equipment, medicines, and other materials needed to care for our patients
- Mission sponsorship to help fund expenses associated with a particular overseas mission
- Research sponsorship to advance research in clinical cleft care in an international medical mission setting
Your organization’s partnership will greatly impact the lives of children and adults with clefts in underserved countries around the world.
Please contact us today to learn more!
Volunteers are a crucial resource for charitable nonprofit organizations. Without volunteers, many charitable nonprofits would not be able to manage programs, raise funds, or serve their clients.
Did you know?
- Many charitable nonprofits have no paid staff and are run entirely by volunteers.
- Many of our volunteers are former patients who are highly motivated to give back to the organization that changed their lives.
- Volunteering can have positive effects on a volunteer’s mental health!
- Volunteers are among the most loyal donors.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org